Like Speech Recognition on your iPhone 4S? You will like it even more on your Mac!
With Air Dictate, you can enter text on your Mac by talking into your iPhone 4S. It's that simple.
EASY TO SET UP
· On your Mac, go to avatron.com/i to download and install the free Air Dictate Receiver app.
EASY TO USE
· Launch any app that allows text input. For example: TextEdit, Mail, Pages, Microsoft Word.
On iPhone 4S:
· Launch the Air Dictate app.
· Choose your Mac from a list of nearby computers.
· Press the microphone button, speak for a while, and press the button again to stop.
Your speech will be converted into text, and will automatically appear in the text field on your Mac, just as if you had typed it on your Mac keyboard.
· iOS 5.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone 4S