AudioIn turns your iPhone into wireless HiFi stereo headphones. The iOS client can route non-DRM audio output from any Windows application running on your computer, such as Windows Media Player, Media Center, iTunes, etc., to your iPhone via WiFi.
In order to use the app, you need to install a free server software on your computer. The desktop program is compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7 (all 32/64 bits versions) and Mac OSX 10.5/10.6 Intel.
Here are some key features of "AudioInFree":
· Playback 10 minutes 44.1KHz 16 bits stereo CD quality lossless audio.
· Adjustable streaming buffer - You can adjust the size of streaming buffer to suit your network environment.
· iOS 3.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
· In the free version, the connection time is limited to 10 minutes.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Enable background audio streaming for iOS4.