Mobile-Tuner is a musical instrument tuner for java enabled mobile phones. In addition Mobile-Tuner has a built in metronome and a synthesizer.
Here are some key features of "Mobile-Tuner":
· Keep your instruments in tune with Mobile-Tuner. Mobile-Tuner is tested with a variety of wind-, keyboard and string instruments. The tuner screen displays the note, the frequency and deviations in pitch. Furthermore, the signal of the captured sound is displayed graphically.
· The metronome can be set over a range from 40 to 208 beats. In addition, you can choose the number of beats per bar (1-12). If desired, you can switch off the sound and, for example, keep only the vibration set.
· The synthesizer simulates a piano. By pressing the navigation buttons different piano keys can be selected. By pressing the select button the mobile phone plays the selected tone.
· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
· 240x320 screen size
· Your mobile must support audio capture of pcm data
· You can try a test version of Mobile-Tuner for 30 days. Your remaining test period is shown in the about screen. After 7 days you are remembered, that you use a trial version only.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Faster recognition of frequencies.
· Calibration of reference tone a4 (440hz +54/-48hz).
· Additional analog display for the tuner.
· Additional metronome with simpler settings and tone generation for phones with limited processing speed.
· Additional settings for customizing Mobile-Tuner for your phone.
· Reminder upon first use of Mobile-Tuner not to forget to set permissions on multimedia.