Nuance TALKS converts the displayed text on the mobile handset into highly intelligible speech. With Nuance TALKS, blind and low-vision users can take advantage of most features, including contact directories, caller ID, text messages, help files, access to the Nokia web browser, and other screen content, available on their mobile devices.
Here are some key features of "Nuance TALKS":
· Screen reader with adjustable volume and speaking rate.
· Support for over 20 languages.
· TALKS is now fully compatible with the Wayfinder Access application, providing navigation functionality to any sight-impaired person.
· Plus, Nuance TALKS Premium Edition provides a user dictionary the ability to label icons with a corresponding text equivalent, as well as the new Object Viewer, to improve access to built-in as well as 3rd-party applications.
· Symbian S60 3rd Edition
· The free demo speaks for 10 minutes after installing or turning on the phone.