Philips AirStudio allows you to stream music from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your Philips Fidelio wireless HiFi speakers. The app lets you easily play songs stored on your mobile device, access your favorite online music service, or select from thousands of online radio stations.
In order to use the app, you need a Philips Fidelio A9, A5, A3, A2 or A1 speaker connected to the same WiFi network as your mobile device. To enable music streaming from PC or Mac, you have to install the Philips Media Manager software on your computer.
· iOS 4.3 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· You can now play your playlists, podcasts stored on your apple device on wireless Hi Fi.
· You can browse the local content faster & independent of network conditions.
· You can access sound settings of wireless HiFi in play tab by clicking the equalizer button near the volume control bar.
· Gap between two songs in a sharelist is substantially reduced.