Rhythm Pad turns your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad device into a portable drum pad. The app includes a wide range of high-quality drum kits. Just connect your iOS device to speakers and start jamming with your band. You can also play along with songs from the iPod library. Rhythm Pad is created by musicians for musicians.
· Real (with Ride)
· Real (with Rimshot)
· Real (Pop Kit)
· Rock Kit
Here are some key features of "Rhythm Pad":
· Realistic Open and Closed Hi-Hats function
· 'Smart Levels': Pads sound louder at the center
· Optimized layout for maximum playability in iOS devices
· High-quality stereo sampled sounds with maximum polyphony that gives a realistic feel
· Ability to configure the levels for individual pads
· iOS 6.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Recording Feature - Added ability to record your patterns and share your recordings.
· AudioCopy - Allows you to take the samples you record in Rhythm Pad to other audio applications.
· MIDI support - Sends MIDI via WiFi or Camera Connection Kit allowing you to use Rhythm Pad as a MIDI controller. While sending MIDI signals, drums are mapped based on General MIDI standard.
· Added ability to rearrange pads.
· Improved drum kits.
· Loads of other improvements.