Ringdroid (Android) 2.4
Ringdroid is an Android application for recording and editing sounds, and creating ringtones, directly on the mobile phone.
Supported file formats right now include:
* 3GPP/AMR (this is the format used when you record sounds directly on the handset)
- Open an existing audio file
- View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 5 zoom levels
- Set starting and ending points for a clip within the audio file, using an optional touch interface
- Play the selected portion of the audio, including an indicator cursor and autoscrolling of the waveform
- Play anywhere else by tapping the screen
- Save the clipped audio as a new audio file and mark it as Music, Ringtone, Alarm, or Notification.
- Record a new audio clip to edit
- Launches automatically in response to the GET_CONTENT intent with a mime type of audio/ if any other application wants to pick an audio file - for example the "Rings Extended" application.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Ringdroid 2.4 fixes problems with assigning a ringtone to a contact on Eclair and improves accessibility with improved keyboard access and content descriptions. The minimum Android version is now 1.6.