Simple Last.fm Scrobbler is a simple application that scrobbles music listened to on an Android phone. Scrobbling means submitting listening information to Last.fm (and optionally/additionally Libre.fm) when you play a track, and you can then get music recommendations and view you listening history and statistics at Last.fm.
* Now playing notifications
* Power-saving settings
* Caching scrobbles (while offline or through settings)
* Editing scrobble cache
Supported websites (to scrobble to):
* Default Android Music Player
* HTC Hero Music Player
* Meridian Player (1)
* RockOn (1)
* MixZing (1)
* Archos Music Player (2)
* Rhapsody Android Beta (2)
* Vanilla Music Player (1)
(1) Uses the Scrobble Droid API - identifies as "Scrobble Droid Apps".
(2) It presents itself to SLS as the Android Music Player.
· Android 1.5 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for JRTStudio Android Music Player (thanks to Joseph Cooper)