Sonos Widget is an Android widget for your Sonos system.
· Manage multiple zones (Pro only)
· Switch between different themes (Pro only)
· Display current artist and track or radio-station.
· Play, Pause, Next, Previous
· Volume control (Up, Down)
How to use:
Add your Sonos device from the application menu (accessed from the cogwheel next to the volume control).
The IP-address for the device needs to be entered, this can be found under 'Settings - About My Sonos System' in your Sonos Controller (Android, Iphone / Ipad, PC).
The IP address should be entered as example: 192.168.2.5
To switch between playback control and volume control, tap the Artist/Track label. Consequently to revert back, tap the label again.
To change the Sonos device, open the application from the cogwheel, select the active zone and select "Edit" to modify it.
· Android 2.1 or later
· This free version only supports one stored Sonos device (you can modify it) and only one active widget. The Pro versions allows you to store multiple Sonos devices and have multiple active widgets on your homescreen (each controlling an individual device).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed FC.