Spotify Premium gives you access to millions of tracks from thousands of albums and artists on your iOS device.
If you haven't used Premium before, you can try it on your mobile for 48-hours, completely free. Simply download the application and log in using your Facebook account.
In case you don't want to subscribe or extend your Premium trial, you can still use Spotify to wirelessly sync and play mp3s from your computer, explore Spotify's music catalogue, and edit your playlists.
Here are some key features of "Spotify Mobile (iPhone/iPad)":
· Instant access to millions of tracks
· Stream online
· Listen offline – no mobile connection needed
· Share music with your friends
· Star your favourite tracks
· Wirelessly sync your own MP3s to your iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad
· Create and sync playlists
· Send the tracks you listen to direct to Last.fm & Facebook
· iOS 5.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed: Regular crashing for some users when trying to play music.