Voice Synth is a specialized synthesizer for creative voice sculpting.
Ideal tool for creative voice expression
Voice Synth is much more than your average voice changer app. Create and design your own incredible voices that live, breathe and evolve in real-time as you play. Sound like famous pop artists, "deep" movie voices ("Soon… in this theatre"), a close harmony choir, a robot, a church organ, a baby, lion, guitar, old telephone or anything else you can create. Sing in the mic and become a true artist by tweaking the controls of the vocoder, sampler, pitch and formant shifter, automatic tuning and harmony arranger, distortion, delay, stereo chorus and reverb.
Voice Synth is a smart instrument
We spent more than a year designing easy controls optimized for voice sculpting. So you don't have to deal with the technical complexity of conventional vocoders or synthesizers:
· Intuitive voice design: you can tweak every aspect of your voice separately. No experience required, your ears will guide you
· Intuitive interface: no scrolling through menus, all voice controls and display information are always available
· One app, two interfaces: a dedicated interface designed for iPad and a compact interface for iPhone and iPod touch without any loss of features so you can create anywhere you go.
The ideal addition to any project
Hours of fun creating improved, bizarre, funny, scary or out of this world voices.
· Enrich your movie or YouTube video
· Enrich your own music by adding your voice
· Imitate famous autotune effects in your musical compositions
· Sound like a virtuoso with the tune mode assistant: sing in key and create multiple voices in musical harmony
· … or any other voice effect you might need as a DJ or announcer for a live performance
The possibilities are endless. Have hours of creative fun!
· iOS 5.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Import your own samples from MAC/PC via iTunes File Sharing
· Improved AutoPitch engine
· Dedicated sound engine on iPhone 3GS and iPod 3 for lower latency
· Easy fine-tuning of short delay times for metallic sounds