moBlog is a mobile blogging application for Windows Mobile devices. moBlog currently supports Blogger, Wordpress.com and Live Spaces. Support for LiveJournal and MovableType/TypePad is also on the cards.
moBlog is optimized to run on WM devices using minimum resources. It is an application that you can use in off-line mode, where you can do your writing and editing disconnected to the net. A connection is only required when you initially setup your blogging accounts and when you want to update your blog with the new content. moBlog allows you to save the blog posts locally while they are still being written and edited (I do understand that sometimes you may not be able to finish a blog post in one go), and once it is published, the local copy is automatically deleted from the device in order to free up the storage space (storage on devices are scarce).
· Windows Mobile 2003/5/6
· .NET Compact Framework 2.0
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Now moBlog allows you to retrieve the latest 20 published posts in your blog. After retrieval, you can amend and re-publish them via moBlog. You can also delete a published post after retrieval. You can retrieve the published posts via the Open Posts option. In that screen there is a drop down on top of the screen with the following options:
· * Saved Posts - locally saved un-published posts
· * Published Posts - retrieves the latest 20 posts published on your blog.
· Please note that moBlog does not locally store the published posts, so every time you choose the Published Posts option, moBlog retrieves the posts directly from your blog. So if you are charged for the amount of data you are using, be mindful of that.
· Now moBlog allows you to bold, underline and italicize your post content body. moBlog would insert HTML tags to the body so i advice you to do these actions at last otherwise your body will start to look like a HTML code!