twibble mobile 1.1.3
twibble mobile is a fast and feature rich micro blogging client for Java enabled smartphones.
- tweets, replies and direct messages are displayed in separate views (flip with right/left keys or ’space’. ‘wipe’ right/left on touch screen devices)
- fully integrated twitter search with automatic refresh of result list
- load tweets on demand when scrolling down the tweet list
- send videos and photos to Mobypicture or twitpic (pics only). In case of Mobypicture you can even geocode your photo or video with GPS coordinates!
- automatic notification of new versions
- Image browser to select pics you want to sent to twitpic/Moby
- search twitter for users or hashtags directly from a tweet
- re-tweet (forward) of tweets. With a few clicks you can re-send a tweet you received without re-typing the message.
- quick @replies
- replies are properly linked to the original tweet (”in reply to”)
- follow/unfollow other twitter users directly from a tweet
- mark tweets as favorites: Useful on the road when you want to mark a tweet for later reading.
- support for ssl to make the transmission more secure
- full support for public or private identi.ca/laconi.ca instances
- full screen mode with good readability
- (Optionally) display avatar pics, pics are automatically resized depending on the screen size of your phone.
- auto refresh: retrieve tweets automatically after a given time period. Or retrieve tweets manually by pressing ‘*’
- fast and resource saving implementation
- On most devices you can run twibble in the background.
- notifications: configure twibble to vibrate if new tweets arrive.
- keyboard shortcuts: to access the most important functions use the keyboard shortcuts.
- themes: twibble comes with a couple of different themes you can chose from.
- optimized to generate as little data traffic as possible. Only new tweets are fetched to reduce data traffic.
- open web links contained in a tweet (via phone browser).
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.1.2
- oAuth encoding fixes