iPad is a special edition of 1Password *just* for iPad. If you own an iPhone or iPod touch, check out 1Password Pro—our universal app for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch!
Here are some key features of "1Password for iPad":
· Securely store your website names and passwords so you never forget them again
· Automatically log into Web sites to avoid remembering and typing usernames and passwords
· Save important information like credit cards and membership numbers
· Jot down other notes too sensitive for stickies or bar napkins
· Synchronize it all with 1Password for Mac via Wi-Fi (sold separately, available at http://1password.com)
· Hardware-accelerated AES encryption and Auto-Lock keep your data protected even if your iPad is lost or stolen
· All cryptographic operations are performed using standard iPhone libraries to ensure there are no security gaps or backdoors
· Data Backup & Restore option available on Mac, Windows and Linux.
· iOS 6.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added Go and Fill bookmarks in 1Browser on iPad.
· Added the ability to use Strong Password Generator in 1Browser on iPad.
· Added the ability to auto-submit on login filling.
· Added fill animations to make it easy (and fun) to see where fields are filled.
· Added Copy to Clipboard in the Share menu to copy the current URL to the clipboard.
· Closing the last tab will now direct you back to vault mode.
· Added 1Browser settings menu.
· Added the ability to adjust auto-submit and fill-animation defaults.
· Added the ability to clear the Web Data (eg. Cookies) from 1Browser.
· Added the ability to share items through Messages or email.
· Shared items include a special ‘Add to 1Password’ link which allows you to directly add them to 1Password.
· Added the ability to expand search results across all fields.
· Search results now includes the primary URL of the item.
· 1PasswordAnywhere (1Password.html) will now display custom fields.
· 1Password will prompt to open in the web view when launching 1Password with a URL in your clipboard.
· Improved translations and the addition of Greek.
· Improvements to Dropbox syncing.
· Many bug fixes and improvements.