Photo Contacts brings the Smartphone experience to a completely new and exciting level. You can now dial contacts by simply choosing their photograph; when someone calls you, you will easily see their photo on the Smartphone's screen before you choose to answer. You will intelligently integrate your contact and photo databases using our SmartName technology.
Photo Contacts is the first application for the Microsoft Smartphone platform to enable support for photo dialing. In addition, Photo Contacts integrates Photo Caller ID, PhotoBeam and SmartName technologies into one fun, exciting and easy to use application.
Here are some key features of "Photo Contacts":
· Featuring 2 new Photo Caller ID modes (SIMPLE mode displays a smaller photo, THEMED mode displays a medium sized photo)
· Awesome new photo adjust engine lets you crop and adjust contact photographs on the Smartphone
· Photo image browser lets you easily assign photos to contacts on the phone (great for camera phones). SmartName is still the
· preferred option for assigning many contact photos at once.
· SMS/MMS/Email support facilitates easy message sending through Photo Contacts
· Contact photos can now be sent via MMS, Email and Infrared (via PhotoBeam)
· Caller ID Name Override feature fixes the Caller ID bug in US based Smartphones (i600, MPX-200)
· Option to enable continuous ringtones
· Ability to sort contacts by Company Name
· Photo ZOOM feature (just press * to display a large photograph of the selected contact)
· Incoming Call forwarding info is shown in Themed Photo Caller ID (support varies by network)
· Enhanced call dialog remembers the last selected number for each contact for Talk-Talk functionality
· Automatic auto-run at startup loads Photo Contacts in the background
· Enhanced support for memory cards
· Performance improvements across the board (everything is faster!)
· Any Windows Mobile Smartphone, 400KB of storage memory.