Don't spend your valuable time handling contacts using a phone's cumbersome keypad and small display; use your computer and SIM Manager instead.
SIM Manager is an advanced SIM card management tool, which provides an easy way to organize the address-book of a SIM card, as well as process other data stored on the SIM, such as the SMS archive, the list of fixed dialing numbers, last dialed numbers, etc.
The SIM Manager allows you to administrate the security codes of a SIM or USIM, by enabling or disabling PIN codes, changing them, or unblocking a blocked SIM card.
SIM Manager comes with a backup mechanism, which enables you to make copies of your SIM cards, and use them if a card was lost or stolen, or when a copy of a SIM card needs to be made.
The SIM card manager is fully compatible with Nextel and 3G SIM cards, while preserving the compatibility with older GSM cards. This makes it possible to synchronize the contents of different SIM cards when you switch from one mobile network to another.
Synchronization is further extended by SIM Manager's ability to export the contacts of a SIM to a CSV file, which can be loaded by a mail-client, or a PIM-application. Now you can synchronize your Outlook address-book with the phonebook of your SIM, merge the contacts of your phone and PDA, etc.
SIM Manager is a Unicode application, meaning that it can correctly process names and texts that contain characters other than the ones in the Latin alphabet, regardless of the current regional settings of Windows. It makes this GSM, 3G and Nextel SIM card editor suitable for enterprises that have offices in different geographical locations, as traveling from one cultural area to another is now less of a problem.
SIM Manager works directly with the SIM card, using a PC/SC-compliant smart card reader. The program does not require a phone; therefore it is a fact that the solution still works after the phone is upgraded, or when a switch to a different mobile operator is made. There is no need to purchase a special data-cable for your phone either. All of the above-mentioned makes SIM Manager a great one-time investment.
Here are some key features of "SIM Manager":
· Synchronize contacts between phones within an enterprise, regardless of which carrier different persons use, or which phone brand or model they prefer;
· Synchronize the contacts of the SIM card with the contacts stored in the address book of an email client (ex: Outlook, Lotus Notes, Eudora) or a desktop PIM application (ex: Palm Desktop), this is achieved by exporting / importing the data using CSV files;
· Backup a SIM card in order to easily restore the data if the card is lost, or if a copy needs to be made;
· Update multiple address book entries at once, by adding or removing a phone prefix when traveling from one country to another;
· Print out reports that contain the address book entries, and other information that is stored on the SIM;
· Change or disable the security code PIN1 as well as unlock the SIM;
· Obtain detailed information about the SIM card, such as the IMSI, ICCID, the ATR, the name of the mobile operator, etc;
· SIM card manager is a Unicode application, meaning that it can correctly process names and texts that contain characters other than the ones in the Latin alphabet, regardless of the current regional settings of Windows;
· Compatible with GSM, 3G, and Nextel SIM cards.
· Microsoft Windows: 2000/XP/2003.