Tired of pinning twenty contacts to your front page just so you can make a quick phone call? TouchDial allows you to have a centralized, easy click way to quickly call or text your favorite contacts. Not only are your contacts easily organized in a familiar number pad layout, you can add multiple contact pages to group and manage contact lists.
Here are some key features of "TouchDial":
· Allows personalizing photos for each contact
· Allows adding and categorizing pages of contacts (i.e. Favorites, Family, Work)
· Integrates both calling or texting
· Leverages spacial positioning to quickly locate a contact
· Windows Phone 7 or higher
· The trial version of TouchDial lets you access the full functionality, but with the limitation that only the first two slots per page may be used, and only one additional page of contacts may be created.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug around occasional blank page appearing when the back button is hit
· Manage pages now scrolls for large number of pages