WorldCard Mobile lets you scan and manage business cards using your Android device. The app uses OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology to instantly transfer information from business cards to the user's native contacts. With a simple click of the camera, you no longer have to manually input contact info from business cards.
Here are some key features of "WorldCard Mobile Lite for Android":
· Superior text recognition
· High-speed scanning & update
· Automatic sorting of contact data
· Ability to differentiate business cards from saved images
· Support interface and recognize 7 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Dutch.
· Instantly Contact: phone call, send messages, send e-mail, check maps, or view websites immediately.
· Export contact information to Phone contacts, Google or Exchange contacts.
· Android 2.0 or later
· You can only save 50 cards in card holder after recognition. (paid version has no limitation)
· You can backup the card holder, but cannot restore it in the lite version. (you can restore it in paid version)
· While exporting contacts to phone contacts, only the name, photo and phone number will be exported. (paid version can export all information except card image)
· While importing WorldCard Exchange file (wcxf file), it will only save the first 20 cards. (paid version has no limitation)
· Cannot export contacts to vCard file.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· bug fixed