WorldCard Mobile lets you scan and manage business cards using your iPhone. The app uses OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology to instantly transfer information from business cards to the user's native contacts. With a simple click of the camera, you no longer have to manually input contact info from business cards.
Here are some key features of "WorldCard Mobile for iPhone":
· Supports interface in different languages - English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Dutch.
· Recognition of 16 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Slovak, Spanish (Mexico) and Turkish.
· Sort recognized information by name, position, company, phone number, fax number, address or other fields.
· View and manage contact info with Card holder function. Make a phone call, send SMS and email to your contacts directly.
· Merge new business card info with existing contacts.
· Select partially and recognize the specific area that contains the correct data.
· Find your contacts on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Expand your social and professional networks.
· Exchange contact data through Open In, Mail and iTunes File Sharing. Import/export or backup your data on Mac/Windows quickly and conveniently.
· Share or backup your contacts via cloud services (iCloud / Dropbox). Manage your contacts on all devices, such as Mac PC/Windows PC/Android phone/WP7 phone.
· Recognize QR code to get more information easily.
· Copy email signatures and add them to your contact lists.
· iOS 5.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Performance improved