When shopping for a house, comparing mortgage brokers, comparing properties, and looking over the numbers with your significant other, the most important thing to know is how much it is going to cost you.
By knowing this information, it can help you to make important decisions while you are on the go.
The following are only a few reasons why it is handy to have an use a mortgage calculator on the go:
- When viewing a house, the real estate may try to talk you into buying a more expensive house then you feel comfortable buying.
When choosing a house, make sure you can afford the property easily.
Calculate your mortgage payments using this calculator, then gross up the payments by 40% to cover all cost of living expenses in the property.
This will help you determine the difference and see if the house is affordable.
- When speaking with a mortgage broker, you can use this to calculate, on the spot, the difference in payments between different rates.
This will easily allow you to make decisions without having to ‘trust’ what you are being told.
- When reviewing your final documents, you can always check over the math just to confirm that you are not getting ripped off. This mortgage calculator is also quick and easy to use. All you need to do is enter the loan amount, the interest rate, and the amortization. After this is complete, the calculator will calculate your payments.
This can be used for either loans or mortgages.
It can also help you to determine ways to pay down your mortgage or loan faster.
Using 'find the number of payments' function you can enter how much you want to spend each month, an interest rate and a loan amount, and this calculator will tell you how long it will take you to pay off the loan.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added Biweekly mortgage payment calculator.
· Performance improvements and optimizations for newer phones.
· Small bug fixes.