DigiCal is a stylish, Holo-themed calendar app which can sync your appointments with Google Calendar. The software can display your calendar using five different views - including day, week, agenda, month and list - in both portrait and landscape orientations.
DigiCal also includes a list-style widget and a customizable grid widget, allowing you to quickly see your appointments right from the home screen.
Here are some key features of "DigiCal":
· Smart action bar for quick editing, moving, copying, pasting and deleting events
· Built-in location search to quickly add locations to your events
· Support for Google Now, enabling it to notify you when it's time to leave for your appointment
· Event pop-up makes it easy to go through your individual events
· Gestures like pinch to zoom and swipe to navigate are supported
· Beautifully designed widget with neat shortcuts to common tasks
· Fully customizable grid widget in which you can choose the amount of columns and rows
· Android 2.2 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New languages: Romanian, Finnish, Korean, Japanese
· Greatly improved location search with Google Places, requires coarse location permission
· (DigiCal+) Added custom widget font color and custom list widget colors