ClockSync synchronizes device system clock with atomic time from Internet via NTP.
- Displays atomic reference time, system time, clock offset and current date or last synchronization time
- Gets atomic time from the user specified NTP server
- Can also set time zone from the geographic location (Detect time zone)
- Update offset by tapping on the Local offset value on the screen
- NTP details dialog is shown when tapping on Atomic time
- Tapping on the system time will synchronize the device clock with the atomic clock
- Update/Synchronize actions are also available from the application menu
- Automatic synchronization on user specified interval (battery efficient!)
- Options to synchronize only via Wi-Fi or when device is already awake
- Optional Haptic feedback when tapping on the active screen elements
- am/pm and 24-hour time display based on the system setting
- 3 color themes: ClockSync (Default), Android (Dark), Palm Pre (Light)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- AskGeo demanded to stop using their service. I've added Yahoo! PlaceFinder instead, but it doesn't provide zone offset. In case you were using offset from the web service, you need to verify that your system time zone has the same offset or enable "Use database offset" option, otherwise you may get incorrect time.