The current day and time can be displayed in both Digital and Analog formats. The Alarm view allows the user to set up to 20 different alarms. The Timers view offers 4 countdown clocks, which can be run simultaneously. The Stopwatch view will track event times to the hundredth of a second and complete with an unlimited number of split times. The Events view will calculate how far away a user-specified future event (e.g., the new year or your wife?s birthday) is in months, weeks, days, hours, minutes or seconds. But the software can do still more--there are several other views as well.
Want to know what time the sun will rise tomorrow in your city? Want to know the minute that the moon will full? What time is it in London right now? In Tokyo? PocketClock has the answer to all of these questions and more! The software is highly customizable. If the user?s home city is not among the 500 predefined cities in the application, additional cities can be defined (by longitude and latitude) and added to the program database. Each view includes a customizable status bar, so the user?s favorite views can be just a tap away at all times.
Here are some key features of "PocketClock for Treo 700w":
· General mode, combining Analog clock, Calendar, Week number
· Digital Clock
· Analog Clock
· Alarms (20 programmable)
· Timers (4 programmable)
· Adjustable and easy-to-control Stopwatch
· Events view for control any time information
· World time map with the shadow displayed (day/night)
· City Time (20 cities at a time)
· Internet Time
· Sunrise / Sunset
· The Moon phases displaying
· Time Calculator
· Graphical imitators of the world-known companies clocks: Citizen, Casio, Ana-Digi.
· Status bar to control the stated tasks
· Chime with adjustable time interval