Sleep Time is an alarm clock that monitors and analyzes your sleep cycles to wake you up in the lightest sleep phase, making you feel rested and relaxed after every night's sleep. Utilizing the phone's accelerometer, the app senses your subtle movements throughout the night and graphs your sleep cycles.
Azumio developed Sleep Time using proven sleep science and worked with Stanford University to create a proprietary algorithm for analyzing sleep cycles.
Here are some key features of "Sleep Time for Android":
· Set the alarm clock with a single gesture
· Alarm rings even in silent mode
· Choose from any of our 20 built in alarms
· Sleep Lab with sleep cycle analysis
· Advanced wake-up optimization algorithm
· Full history and graphs make comparison easy
· No glasses needed for our easy to read interface
· Android 2.1 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Tab switching reliability and speed improvements
· GUI updates