Forget pen and paper to remember books you want to buy or DVDs you'd like to rent. Use Pocketpedia on your iOS device to keep your media library right in your pocket. Sync your data from DVDpedia, Bookpedia, CDpedia and Gamepedia and hit the road.
Use the Pedia programs on your Mac to sync your media collections with your iPhone and iPad. Just run your Pedia programs and tap the 'Sync' button in Pocketpedia. (Make sure your computer and your mobile device are connected to the same wireless network.)
The first sync will take longer, especially for large collections, because the program has to sync over all the cover images. Subsequent syncs will be much faster because the program only needs to sync the information that has been edited or added.
· iOS 4.3 or later
· Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Optimized for the taller iPhone 5: more space to display entries and collections.
· New barcode scan feature for devices with camera.
· Works as a remote barcode scanner for the Desktop Pedias when an iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch is connected to the same network as the Mac.
· New minimum version requirement: iOS 4.3 to support iPhone 5.
· Date formats used in the Pedia settings are now honored, for example to display theatrical date in the chosen format.
· The current synced Pedia sort is stored so that it can be selected again after sorting by one of the main attributes.
· For developers: new URL command "filterCollection?" brings up the filter field for the Library collection; will also accept a predefined search such as: "bookpedia://filterCollection?Tolkien".
· For developers: blank "search?" URL command brings up the Doghouse search field for text entry.
· Bug fix: A rare conflict connected to entries marked as returned could keep them marked as borrowed after a sync.