Hooked In Motion has integrated with leading barcode scanning software to create the ultimate music lovers application: iCollect Music.
Works with all iPads!
Catalog every CD, record, or tape you own. Search right on your iPad by category, type, catalog number, gainer, and more to find the exact music you want to listen to at any time, without needing to sift through your physical collection or browse on a computer.
Here are some key features of "iCollect Music HD":
· View music details in full screen on your large iPad screen.
· Sync your collection with icollectmedia.com and share with family and friends.
· Storage Location and Custom fields
· Manually type in the UPC.
· Manual entry with no barcode.
· Spider Google and our own servers for a cover and information about an item.
· If no information is present, take your own picture and type in the details and add it to our server for others to use.
· Use a picture from anywhere on the web for your covers.
· Use a picture from your Photo Library.
· Add it to your library. Sort by genre, format, or customize your filter bar right from the main screen.
· Sift quickly through your catalog using the index.
· Shake for random music.
· Sort without The and A option.
· Loan your music items out and keep track of who has what using your contacts list or custom entry.
· See music you've never listened to using the "Last Played" feature.
· Entry for purchased value and date.
· Options for Country, Catalog Number, Critic Rating, Producer, Packaging, and more!
· Customize which information is displayed in your music cells.
· Add music to a wishlist if you know you want to buy it in the future.
· Email out your wishlists to family and friends for holidays and birthdays.
· Already ordered a music item but don't have it yet? Add it as a preorder. Add the release date as well.
· Incredible search capabilities. Browse through your library in a whole new way. Want to see all music you have by Oasis? Easy. Want to see all of your music from Sony Music only? Easy.
· Video tutorial for help.
· A LOT more!
· iOS 3.2 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes a crash occurring in Wishlist