Autodesk ForceEffect Motion is an engineering app for developing functional moving mechanical systems. It allows you to quickly simulate design concepts right on your mobile device.
Autodesk ForceEffect performs all the engineering calculations for you, helping you to easily simulate design options during the concept phase of a project in order to determine if a design is viable or not.
Here are some key features of "Autodesk ForceEffect Motion for iPhone/iPad":
· Real-time solving capabilities and immediate feedback on the simulation performance
· Print, email, or view a results report on any HTML-enabled browser or mobile device.
· Intuitive interaction for drawing, constraining, and simulating concepts
· Solutions for statically determinate and over-constrained or indeterminate problems
· Easy workflow continuation into CAD with industry-standard export capabilities via DXF files and email for file sharing
· iOS 4.3 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added ability to play and control multiple actuators independently or in a sequence using a time panel
· Added Engineering Paper background option for precise design experience
· Added Visible Reference Points to see motion results at a specific location
· Added support for Trace Points at intersection of beams
· Added ability to export as ForceEffect file (AFE) from Gallery
· Improved Settings menu
· Improved handling of actuators
· Improved control of velocity vector scaling