HVAC Tools ver 2.0 in the Engineering Tools Suite is an Award Winning Program that empowers New Generation HVAC Engineers with the power to find solutions to their most frequently encountered problems, anytime, anywhere at a click of the mouse or at a tap of the stylus. HVAC Tools ver 2.0 is made up of programs that are designed to reduce time and effort associated with hunting through manuals and performing calculations by hand. The Engineering Tools Suite is made up of Mechanical Engineering Tools, Engineering Utility Tools, Hydraulic Engineering Tools, Machine Design Tools, Structural Engineering Tools, Pulp & Paper Tools, Aerodynamics Tools, Heat & Mass Transfer Tools, Mathematical Tools, Chemical Engineering Tools, Electrical Engineering Tools, HVAC Tools, Heat Exchanger Tools, Fluid Mechanics Tools, Thermodynamics Tools, Pipe Flow Tools, Pneumatic Engineering Tools, Engineering Financial Tools and others.
Order before 15th September 2001 and get a FREE copy of CalcGenerator when it is released in September 2001 - A $30 value!
NO ENGINEER SHOULD BE WITHOUT THIS VALUABLE RESOURCE!!
Contents of the package include..
Moist Air Density
Moist Air Enthalpy
Water Vapor Density
Reduces time and effort
Increases productivity & efficiency
Improves service levels
Enables faster business reporting for decision-making
Reduces operational costs
Enables faster flow of data in the organization
Minimizesthe need for a Large Reference Library of Textbooks and Handbooks
Here are some key features of "HVAC Tools for Palm OS":
· Runs on Windows, Palm OS, Windows CE, and OS-Driven Smart Phones (Coming Soon - support for Mac, OS/2 and Linux Desktops)
· Solve complex, multi-step problems quickly, anytime and anywhere!
· Instant access to Simplified Engineering and Mathematical Calculations & data tables
· Allows creating of your own equations and formulae to suit your requirements (Coming Soon- CalcGenerator)
· Enter values in ANY unit!
· Included for FREE in the package is Engineering Utility Tools - one of the largest Unit Conversion Software databases available!
· Add custom properties and units to suit your requirements
· Neatly categorized interface with drop-down menus
· Easy-to-Use and no learning curve
· Explanation for each calculator, On-line Help and User Manual is provided.
· Free eMail Assistance.