Heat/Mass Transfer Tools ver 2.0 in the Engineering Tools Suite is an Award Winning Program that empowers New Generation Heat and Mass Transfer Professionals with the power to find solutions to their most frequently encountered problems, anytime, anywhere at a click of the mouse or at a tap of the stylus. Heat/Mass Transfer Tools ver 2.0 is made up of programs that are designed to reduce time and effort associated with hunting through manuals and performing calculations by hand. The Engineering Tools Suite is made up of Mechanical Engineering Tools, Engineering Utility Tools, Hydraulic Engineering Tools, Machine Design Tools, Structural Engineering Tools, Pulp & Paper Tools, Aerodynamics Tools, Heat & Mass Transfer Tools, Mathematical Tools, Chemical Engineering Tools, Electrical Engineering Tools, HVAC Tools, Heat Exchanger Tools, Fluid Mechanics Tools, Thermodynamics Tools, Pipe Flow Tools, Pneumatic Engineering Tools, Engineering Financial Tools and others.
NO ENGINEER SHOULD BE WITHOUT THIS VALUABLE RESOURCE!!
Contents of the package include..
# of Xfer Units
Effectiveness of CounterFlow Double Pipe Exchanger
Effectiveness of Parallel Flow Double Pipe Exchanger
Heat Capacity Rate
Heat Capacity Rate Ratio
Heat Exchange-LMTD Relation (Double Pipe Exchanger)
Heat exchange-LMTD Relation (Non-Double Pipe Exchanger)
Heat Exchanger Enthalpy Flow
HeatXfer Coeff Inside Smooth Tube Laminar Flow
HeatXfer Coeff Inside Smooth Tube Turbulent Flow
LMTD (Log-mean Temp Difference)
Plate Heat Exchanger OHT Coeff
Thermal Efficiency-F-NTU Relation (R equal to 1)
Thermal Efficiency-F-NTU-R Relation (R not equal to 1)
Reduces time and effort
Increases productivity & efficiency
Improves service levels
Enables faster business reporting for decision-making
Reduces operational costs
Enables faster flow of data in the organization
Minimizesthe need for a Large Reference Library of Textbooks and Handbooks
Here are some key features of "Heat & Mass Transfer Tools for Pocket PC":
· Runs on Windows, Palm OS, Windows CE, and OS-Driven Smart Phones (Coming Soon - support for Mac, OS/2 and Linux Desktops)
· Solve complex, multi-step problems quickly, anytime and anywhere!
· Instant access to Simplified Engineering and Mathematical Calculations & data tables
· Allows creating of your own equations and formulae to suit your requirements (Coming Soon- CalcGenerator)
· Enter values in ANY unit!
· Included for FREE in the package is Engineering Utility Tools - one of the largest Unit Conversion Software databases available!
· Add custom properties and units to suit your requirements
· Neatly categorized interface with drop-down menus
· Easy-to-Use and no learning curve
· Explanation for each calculator, On-line Help and User Manual is provided.
· Free eMail Assistance, Live Chat Support and KnowledgeBase through www.enggtools.com
· Works on any Pocket PC (Casio, Compaq or HP) running Win CE 3.0 or greater and 3M of available memory
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· now works on Pocket PC 2003 OS