MobFinance is a new generation of Cell/SmartPhone based investor assistant.
It offers a broad range of trade information about stocks, mutual funds, and derivatives from major markets including NYSE, NASDAQ, etc. With MobFinance, an investor can monitor his entire portfolio by retrieving stock quotes and live charts showing intraday, weekly and 12 month graphs, as well as today's headlines through Internet directly from your mobile phone anywhere at any time. Its data charts also enable an investor to observe the price trend and capture momentum. WAP proxy is fully supported and five different language support meets the needs of multi-national investors.
Here are some key features of "MobFinance US Edition (BlackBerry)":
· Real-time Symbol lookup
· Real-time Live stocks, mutual funds information from anywhere at anytime! (almost no-delay)
· Comprehensive quotes for any stocks and mutual funds traded on major markets including NASDAQ, NYSE, etc.
· Intuitive interface and super easy-to-use for non-professional mobile users
· User self-defined multiple portfolios
· Live stock details including Last Trade, Trade Time, Change, Day's Range, 52wk Range, Volume Market Cap, EPS, Div & Yield and more...
· Live stock charts of Daily / Weekly / Year time ranges
· Real-time headlines with different quotes
· Opens original headline news links in your handset's default web browser
· Live stock details & Live chart saved for offline read and analyzing
· Intelligent chart zoom-in and zoom-out to fit the screen size of different mobile phones
· Full Wap proxy support
· Multiple Languages-- English, German, Italian, Spanish, French
· Compressed news support which saves up to 80% of network usage
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Quoting system upgrade
· Application optimization & minor code optimizations