Bento for iPad is a new version of Bento, the popular personal database from FileMaker. Manage contacts, track projects, plan events and so much more – all in one iPad app that you can use standalone or synchronize with Bento for Mac.
Here are some key features of "Bento for iPad":
· Bento for iPad is based on Bento for iPhone but has been enhanced to make the most of the larger iPad screen.
· Comes with 25 ready-to-use database templates that can be easily customized to organize virtually any type of information you have.
· Details stored in Bento are large and easy to read on iPad.
· In landscape, you get a split screen view showing both your complete records list and a single record’s details simultaneously.
· Rotate iPad to portrait to focus on one record at a time.
· Swipe up or down to see more details for each record.
· Touch the screen to edit information in choice fields, date fields, ratings fields, and checkboxes.
· Tap to watch videos, view photos, and send emails.
· Browse web links in Safari without leaving Bento.
· Enter numbers with ease using the large, custom on-screen keypad.
· Includes 3 background themes with coordinated fonts to make your data look great on the larger screen.
· Use as a standalone app or synchronize with Bento for Mac (sold separately).
· iOS 5.0 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bento 4.0.2 for iPad is a Maintenance Update.