Successfully achieve your life goals with the help of Goal Achiever. Goal Achiever can help manage long-term goals into short-term steps while innovatively allowing you to track your goals using the intuitive life timeline and goal list.
Your Goals can be seen in a way that gives a long-term perspective on when you plan to achieve them and how they fit together. In 2011 you can quickly see from the photos on the timeline, that you are planning to achieve a Financial goal of ‘Saving a home deposit’ and later that year a Home goal of ‘Buying a house’.
Review your Goals by category on the Goals list screen, where the Goals photo, number of steps, status and target date can be reviewed at a glance and Goals filtered by All, In Progress, This Year and Achieved.
Goal planning categories
Manage your goals under your chosen categories such as Travel, Career, Friends, Education and Business. If you are hoping to travel around the world in 2012, enter the Goal and its Steps under the travel category.
- Select a photo to inspire you and use on the timeline view
- Set a status, start date and goal achievement target date
- Outline the steps to achieve the Goal. Step details include start date, target date and status
· iOS 3.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Goal Achiever now has True Share so you can dynamically collaborate on your goals with friends and synchronize your goals between your devices.