Have you ever wondered how to manage your Outlook Tasks at your MS Smart Phone just like the way you do it in your MS Outlook?
The Smart Phone allows you to add the Tasks and you can only Edit their Status (Completed / Active) from then onwards...
The Smart ToDo List software is designed to interact with the Outlook Tasks at your Smart Phone with which you can add & edit all the below details for each Task.
The Smart ToDo Lists works with Tasks using the Pocket Outlook Object Model (POOM), so that it integrate seamlessly with Microsoft Pocket Outlook.
Here are some key features of "Smart ToDo List for Smartphone":
· Task List
· The List of all Tasks provided in a Rich List View giving you the information about the Tasks Status, Due Date, Priority, Sensitivity, Reminder Status etc.,
· Task Summary View
· To have a better look at all the details of a Task in a read-only mode, the Task Summary View is designed to be handy and from this view you can modify or the current task.
· Task Add / Modify View
· All the details of the Task can be edited in a single screen which keeps you away from scrolling down to lots of controls and hence saves your valuable time.
· Option to set Start Date & Due Date for the Task.
· Option to set Reminder Date & Time to enable the Alarm Reminder Feature.
· Recurrence Settings which keeps creating new Tasks at the next recurring date when you mark the current Task as Completed.
· Set Type, Priority, Sensitivity & Status (Completed / Active )
· Option to Add Notes to the current Task (supports full screen edit on Action button).
· Create Copy of existing Tasks
· Create a copy of the Tasks you have already added just by selecting a menu option (Select the Task, select Task->Create Copy). The Create Copy feature saves your valuable time & energy from re-entering the Tasks that occurs often with minimal change in related data.
· Alarm Reminders
· An Alarm Reminder is added to each Task for which reminder option is enabled. An alarm will be shown at the Set Time reminding you about the Task to be done.
· Sort Tasks : Sort your Task List by Priority, Status, Subject, Start Date & Due Date.
· Filter Tasks : Filter Tasks to display only Active Tasks, Completed Tasks or All Tasks.
· Smart Phone 2002 / 2003
· 10 day trial