OmniFocus for iPad combines the in-depth task management functionality of a desktop app with the advanced mobile experience of the iPad. With flexible viewing options, location-aware task lists, and on-the-fly task entry with voice notes and image attachments, OmniFocus for iPad is the trusted system you need for managing everything in your busy life.
Use OmniFocus for iPad on its own, or sync with OmniFocus for Mac and OmniFocus for iPhone. New to OmniFocus for iPad are task forecasting views, a streamlined built-in review mode, and a simplified Map feature for creating and viewing tasks based on current or assigned locations.
Here are some key features of "OmniFocus for iPad":
· Quick Entry for fast, easy task capture
· Task inbox where items can be stored for future processing
· Detailed task options like start and due dates, repeating schedules, and audio note and photo attachments
· Organize tasks into projects and folders, with as much hierarchy as is needed
· Categorize and view tasks by contexts, or work modes (ie, "Phone" for all phone call-related to-dos)
· Subtasks, for breaking large tasks into manageable steps
· Built-in search for locating any task in your database
· Cloud sync: synchronize with OmniFocus for Mac and OmniFocus for iPhone
· Location-based contexts: the Map makes it easy to generate and view tasks based on current or assigned locations
· Forecasts: see a weekly or daily view of all due tasks
· Built-in reviewing that helps you stay current on all your projects
· Free customer support via email or phone
· iOS 5.1 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· OmniFocus for iPad 1.6.2 is a minor update which adds Reminders Capture for iPad mini.