With xPlan, creating, tracking and managing your projects will be much easier than ever! xPlan is designed to keep track of tasks and calculate a project's cost.
NEW: you can now import and export projects at MS Project format (XML)
If you are not a professional project manager, you probably want something that's easy to learn and inexpensive. Of course, it's got to pump out a professional project management plan too. If you are a professional project manager, you might be tired of trying to train your team to use an expensive and complicated tool. Maybe they just want a simple tool they can use to provide initial requirements and to view your full-featured plans. In either case, we've got you covered. xPlan makes it easy to specify requirements, tasks, resources, and obstacles, and to generate a full Gantt schedule, including task dependencies.
The Gantt Chart gives you a graphical representation of your projects including tasks, resources, start and end dates, milestones and completion. You will be successfully managing even the most complex projects in a fraction of the time it would take you with other similar products. Just compare our software to that of any of our competitors and you will experience the difference! xPlan delivers beautiful, concise graphics that are sure to impress customers and colleagues and help you efficiently complete all your projects.
Here are some key features of "xPlan":
· Full resource management (human and material). Related cost included.
· Add resources from Address Book. Import, export resources.
· Tasks and Sub Tasks management with completion level and cost (sub tasks are called processes)
· Events management (add meetings, special events related to a project)
· Milestone management
· To do Management (add special tasks related to a project)
· Days off management
· Gantt view (create beautiful and professional charts in minutes)
· Linked tasks and processes (when you move a linked task, all next tasks will follow)
· Innovative resources view (allows you to see all tasks related to a resource in a calendar view)
· Reports view (global view of all settings and related costs of a project)
· Support of external screens or video projector to showcase your projects on a big screen
· Print to printers compatible with AirPrint wireless technology
· Send an email with a PDF version or XML version of the project
· And much more !
· iOS 5.0 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved reliability