Use your Smartphone as a real Personal Assistant. You have just got a new idea? Jot it down as a new entry into one of your Projekt lists, or into a new list. Link it to a Contact, or to a Task in the built-in Agenda. Attach a note to it, as long as you wish... You will come back to it later, modify it, link it to an image or to a sound, move it to another place,...
Projekt is an outliner with features that make it ideal to create and manage hierarchical list of all sorts and take control of your life, at work and at home:
break the complexity of a big project into sub-projects, and then into manageable tasks,
write meeting notes or prepare presentations and lectures,
prepare and check shopping lists, packing lists and other structured "todo" lists, such as e.g. cooking recipes...
organize and comment collections of images and music files on your phone.
Here are some key features of "Projekt for UIQ3":
· unlimited number of hierarchical levels, for up to 500 entries per list.
· text wrapping of entries (up to 255 characters each).
· optional checkbox, category, value and Date for each entry.
· each entry can have a Note attached, in the rich text format, of unlimited length.
· up to 6 links per entry, to entries in the Contacts, Tasks and Calendar applications, or to documents or multimedia files on the phone.
· large number of filtering and sorting options.
· import of lists from text files or opml files, making Projekt compatible with other outliner applications on PC or Mac.
· export of lists to files in the text format, in the html format or in the opml format.
· exchange of lists, e.g. via Bluetooth or email, between two phones running Projekt.
· full operation with the flip open or closed (P990i)
· UIQ3 phone
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· 100% compatible with the new Motorola MOTORIZR Z8
· minor bugs fixed