Scan is a fast QR Code and barcode scanner for Android. Just run the app, point your camera at the code and you're done, as simple as that!
If the scanned QR Code contains a URL, the application will automatically open the website in the browser. When other formats such as phone numbers, email addresses, or contact info are detected, the program will prompt you to take the appropriate action. If the code contains only text, the app will immediately display it on the screen.
Scan can also read regular barcodes such as UPC, EAN, and ISBN, allowing you to get more information about the scanned products, and to purchase them.
Here are some key features of "Scan for Android":
- History logs and displays of all of your past scans in a list or on a map
- Customize how Scan works in Settings
- Login to your Scan.me account to sync your scan history across web, Android, and iOS
- Touch-focus camera (requires autofocus)
- Forward-facing light for low-light scanning (requires flash)