PocketShopping is a totally free shopping list software for Windows Mobile devices. It allows you to maintain a master list of products you buy on a regular basis.
Here are some key features of "PocketShopping":
· Finger-friendly user interface with smart scrolling, gestures and animation effects, similar to iPhone applications.
· Group the products by shop and by category.
· Unlimited number of shops, categories and products.
· Arrange the categories for each shop, by their location as you walk through the aisles. The products are sorted alphabetically.
· Two operating modes: selecting products to buy and going shopping. First, you must select from the master list the products which you want to buy, also you can add new products, categories and shops. Then, when you go shopping, change to "Go Shopping" mode, and you only will see the products which you selected previously, and then while buying you can mark the products introduced in the shopping cart.
· Set the unit type of each product (units, boxes, packets, Kg, etc.), and set the default unit type of each category (when adding a new product in a category, automatically the default unit type of the category is assigned to the new product).
· Set the quantity to buy for each product.
· Quick search of products by using the keyboard.
· Windows Mobile 5/6.x
· .NET Compact Framework 2.0
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed: it was not possible to save or load the shopping list if the files were in a storage card with special characters (dot, colon, etc)
· Fixed: the categories could not be deleted.
· Fixed: when adding a new product, the default measure type of the category was not put automatically in the new product.