Sign-N-Send is an iOS app that allows you to take any PDF or Microsoft Office document email attachments from Mail (or any other app that allows you to open a document in another app) and annotate them by writing or typing text on them. After annotation, you can email the document back to the sender.
Here are some key features of "Sign-N-Send":
· Automatic Conversion of MS Office documents to PDF using a secure encrypted server
· Multiple pen color choices including a hi-liter and eraser
· Multiple text sizes and easy movement of typed text
· PDFs generated for sending have your annotations embedding into the base image of the document for increased security
· Storage of all sent documents for easy retrieval
· Send multiple documents at once
· Pan and Zoom
· Multiple Undos
· Transfer exported PDFs to your DropBox or any other apps that accept PDFs
· Print documents on iOS 4.2 or later
· iOS 5.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Update for iPhone 5 screen.
· Bug fixes.