Introducing Teamcenter Mobility 2.0 – The Siemens PLM Software app for accessing Teamcenter from an iPad just got better! With powerful new functionality and a user interface that sets a new standard for ease-of-use, Teamcenter Mobility improves product development productivity by mobilizing your workforce. Whether out on the shop floor or in the fuselage of an airplane, via WiFi or mobile broadband (3G), you can seamlessly stay connected to Teamcenter to get your job done. By giving you instant access to the right product information, at the right time, from wherever you are in the world, Teamcenter Mobility helps you make smarter decisions that result in better products!
Download and install Teamcenter Mobility, register on the Support site, and explore the app using the sample Teamcenter database. With the purchased version of the app, you can connect to your own Teamcenter server(s).
Visit the support site for educational resources, setup instructions, and register for the sample database and user forums
To connect to your own Teamcenter 8.3 (or newer) installation, you'll need a Teamcenter or Teamcenter Express license.
Here are some key features of "Teamcenter Mobility":
· Perform Teamcenter searches, filter and sort to clarify your view
· Browse product structures to see how products are organized
· View change management dashboard that shows changes and issues in pie-chart format
· Submit workflow processes on data
· View task-lists and workflows and attachments, such as documents, drawings, and 3D JT models
· Upload new information into Teamcenter
· View 3D, JT models directly from a web page or E-mail
· Show revisions of items and related information for each revision
· Perform an impact analysis by using where-used/where-referenced
· Work in on-line mode (connected to Teamcenter) or download content to take with you when offline
· Easy launch of Teamcenter web client in context of working session
· Connect to Teamcenter through secure socket layer (SSL) using mobile broadband or WiFi
· Encrypts any data stored on the iPad to keep it secure
· Perform multi-select and signoff for similar tasks in a single action
· Customize display of attributes by exposing only those appropriate to specific roles or users
· Review and execute approval/disapproval of tasks
· Synchronize favorite settings between Teamcenter Mobility and Teamcenter
· iOS 4.3 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New gestures to allow for smoother interaction with JT files.
· Custom properties are now shown in the order specified in the DefaultChildProperties preference.
· Fix for missing datasets on custom data types.
· Fix for download errors on Teamcenter 9.1.2.
· Use the wildcard query preferences defined by the site. This may change the behavior of searches compared to previous versions of Mobility.
· Other miscellaneous bug fixes.