The fast and accurate day/night plot shows where it is day and night across the world in real time. Time anywhere in the world can be estimated by referring to the day/night plot. Tapping on the main screen map shows the name and time in the nearest city. Four world clocks on screen give precise information and show the day of the week in remote cities.
The 'Location' feature allows you to automatically and accurately adjust your Pocket PC's location and timezone when traveling. Fully automatic daylight savings time means remote city times are always correct. Onscreen DST indicators allow you to see at a glance any cities which are currently in daylight savings time.
Full online help is provided within the program, it includes not only information on use but interesting information about geography.
Here are some key features of "CityTime for Palm OS":
· Support for large screen devices in both normal and landscape modes.
· Map zoom features which operate in double density on OS 5 devices and in normal density on OS 4 color devices.
· Time Calculator
· Unique Change Location function
· Sun Rise/Set Time and moon phases
· Distance and travel time between cities
· Realtime display of the twilight areas on the day night plot including support for specialised requirements such as nautical, astromonical and ionospheric (grayline) twilight settings.
· Unique indication of cities currently in daylight saving time throughout the program.
· Unique support for universally displaying GMT in 24 hour format, for example if you like to refer to time in am/pm format but always need to see GMT in 24 hour format.
· Support for CityTime Alarms.
· Currency converter included within the application.
· Preference setting to allow CityTime to overlay and launch from one of the Palm application buttons for instant access.
· Palm OS 2.0.