RespawnTimer is a Java cell phone program that times Halo 2 spawns for MLG 2007 gametypes.
* RespawnTimer will not work without the RespawnTimer.jad file!
* For Midship Neutral Bomb, use Midship CTF. For Oddball, use the Team Slayer for that map.
* Verizon users are unable to download this program because Verizon does not permit 3rd party apps on their phones.
* All spawns are programmed for the "double-time" setting.
* If you want to modify the spawn times, download the .jad file and you will find the spawn times, in seconds, inside of that file. Re-upload that file, along with the .jar file, to the Internet (any website) and re-download it
* The main spawns are taken from coach Lammie's spawn times. The original times from Halowiki.net were wrong--lame.
1. Start the program
2. Select a gametype
3. Press "Start Game" the moment the game is starts
4. Press the key (0-9) in the "K" column to put the weapon on respawn
· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1