TimeSheets is a Pocket PC time recording system for anyone who must keep track of billable time worked. One time saving data entry to satisfy the needs of the client and the office. Designed for busy professionals who need to switch between multiple clients and tasks during the day. Accurately records all time worked ensuring correct efficient invoicing for maximum revenue
Here are some key features of "Time Sheets":
· A Hard Copy Print add-on available separately (free to registered 8.003 users) which prints a hard copy of the timesheet with individual serial numbers direct from your device to a suitably connected printer. i.e. via network, infrared or Bluetooth.
· A PDF add-on product available separately which allows creation of timesheets as pdf files which can be saved or sent as e-mail attachments direct to a client.
· Signature Capture facility.
· Multiple Start/Stop Timer's with ability to edit data entry while timer is running.
· Timesheets can be customised with logo's and standard texts. Printouts are now available in English, French, German, Dutch and Portugese languages.
· XML and CSV files can be exported and emailed direct from your device..
· Backup timesheet data to various locations i.e. an external storage card.
· Timesheet may be previewed on screen prior to authorisation. Can also be reviewed on screen once authorised.
· If a timesheet entry is entered for the wrong day, it can easily be moved to another date.
· Designed for zero data loss timer's keep running even when device is restarted or soft-reset.
· Pocket Outlook is the source for timesheet clients and contacts.
· TimeSheet data can be collated from several Pocket PC's to a centralised Time Collector software which runs on a Windows Desktop PC. (See www.timesoftsystems.co.uk for details and pre-release test versions.)
· Facility to alter Start and Stop times generated by the timer's.
· Minimum on site charges can be applied.
· Handles any overtime rate for any preferred period.
· Locate any existing data by Client, Task or Date or any combination. Once queried, print out a historical report either showing hours or time elapsed.
· Monitors which timesheets have been printed, authorised or have minimum charges applied.
· Various options for rounding time or hours to the nearest 15 minutes.
· Most fields provide down data entry. Dropdowns can be populated with Imported data.
· Comprehensive context based help system.
· Free e-mail based technical support
· Windows Mobile 5.
· .Net Compact Framework 2