FreePP is a cross-platform VoIP and messaging app. It allows you to make free one-to-one / one-to-many voice calls, send free text messages, and share multimedia files with other FreePP users around the globe. All you need is a WiFi or 3G internet connection.
Here are some key features of "FreePP for iPhone":
· Free Services: Once you and your contact are both on FreePP, all your calls, texts, and multimedia messages will be free. However, if you are calling someone who is not a FreePP user, you will be charged by local operators.
· No missed messages: FreePP remains active even when you are not using it. You will never miss a single call or message. If your phone is turned off, notifications will arrive when you turn it back on.
· Security matters: FreePP is a real name social tool that is based on your contact list. Users do not have to worry about unnecessary invitations from strangers or spam messages. On top of that, FreePP is a high secured voice tool. Your calls will not be phone hacked.
· User friendly: FreePP requires no registration, logging-in, or memorizing your password. All you have to do is validate your phone number. You don't even have to enter passwords every time you activate FreePP. FreePP is integrated and synced with your contact list.
· iOS 4.3 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Optimize user experience for SMS;
· Spanish, Arabic support;
· Performance Improvement for message list;
· Brand new message mute function;
· Bug fixes;
· More than 10 improvements.