KakaoTalk is a cross-platform messenger that allows users to send and receive messages including photos, videos, voice notes, and contact information through one-on-one and group chats internationally. It uses WiFi or your existing data plan (3G) to let you communicate with other KakaoTalk users for free. KakaoTalk works globally and there is no international charge.
Here are some key features of "KakaoTalk for iPhone":
· UNLIMITED GROUP CHAT: Create groups on the go, invite as many friends as you want and chat all together at once.
· NO DELAY: Send texts, photos, videos and voice notes in lightning speed. Plus, know instantly when the message is sent and read.
· VOICE NOTE: Record your message with superb quality and send it to your friends with just a click.
· PLUS FRIEND: Add your favorite artists as "Plus Friends" and receive special contents and updates from them via KakaoTalk.
· NO HASSLE SIGNING UP: No registration, no extra phone number, no membership. Just download KakaoTalk, enter your phone number, confirm, and you're done.
· ADD FRIENDS AUTOMATICALLY: No need to manually invite friends and have them approve you. Your contacts will be automatically added to your KakaoTalk friends list straight from your phonebook.
· SIMPLE & EASY: KakaoTalk is ultra-easy to use.
· KAKAOTALK ID: Connect with people without sharing your phone number. Simply add them as your Kakao friends by entering their KakaoTalk IDs
· NO ADS.
· iOS 4.3 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Brought back [More>Settings>Screen mode] function
· Fixed a bug where two identical chat rooms appear on the list
· Fixed an error on bookmark feature where unread messages are not displayed properly from the bookmark point
· Fixed an error where the auto-scroll to recent message was not working after receiving messages
· Fixed a bug where no. of chat members in group chat room appear differently on the list
· Made other improvements and fixed bugs