RepliGo PDF Mobilizer allows organizations to provide unlimited PDF content to their mobile professionals in one simple step.
Using all new technology, PDF documents can be converted and deployed to several mobile device platforms with ease. This includes Windows Mobile Pocket PC and Smartphone, Palm OS 5, Symbian UIQ, Nokia Series 60 and even Windows.
Imagine providing your entire mobile workforce with instant access to reference manuals, sales materials, reports, CAD drawings, spreadsheets, corporate presentations, and more.
Top 10 Reasons to "Mobilize" Your PDF Documents with RepliGo PDF Mobilizer
1. Have instant access to important documents anywhere you go.
2. Improve workforce efficiency and effectiveness by having the information available to make better and faster decisions.
3. Reduce costly errors in the field by having access to accurate information.
4. Improve the accuracy, speed, compression, and ease of referencing PDF on mobile devices.
5. Take advantage of advanced features such as highlighting text and adding comments which competitors do not support.
6. Share documents while on the go with the free RepliGo Viewer.
7. Turn wasted time into productive time.
8. Improve satisfaction and impress customers by eliminating lengthy response times.
9. Cut down on the paper you need to carry with you.
10. Lower printing costs by carrying documents electronically.
Here are some key features of "RepliGo PDF Mobilizer":
· Batch converts unlimited number of PDF files for use on several mobile device platforms including Windows Mobile Pocket PC and Smartphone, Palm OS 5, Symbian UIQ, and Nokia Series 60 devices, as well as Windows PC desktops
· Uses an all new robust conversion and recognition engine increasing accuracy, clarity, speed, and compression
· Allows drag-and-drop of PDF files or folders with PDF files for easy conversion setup
· Preserves source folder hierarchy and original file time-stamp if desired
· Provides real-time statistics on progress, compression, error files and more
· Creates hyperlinks to each converted RepliGo document in the working area for quick verification of the output
· Saves results of conversion to a log file if desired