This is a lightweight library designed for C/C++ developers who needs to parse/create XML documents consuming as little resources as possible.
You can use it to parse or create XML documents based on information contained in your Palm databases and resources, or access Web Services (when combined with a communication layer like our HTTP Protocol). We will soon post samples on how to implement this.
The product comes packed as a library file with C/C++ headers, so you can include it in your own programs by simply linking it.
- No DTD or XML-Schema validation is made.
- XML is not strictly checked.
- 64KB capacity for the XML Document text (Palm OS limitation).
- !DOCTYPE, ENTITY, NOTATION not fully parsed.
- XPath notation no implemented.
This library was designed for compiling with Metrowerks CodeWarrior. Contact us for using it with other development tools
Here are some key features of "DOM XML Parser Library for Palm OS (CodeWarrior Platform)":
· Simplified DOM-style parser.
· Pure C library.
· C++ Object Wrapper Interface included (class Wrapper).
· Traverse XML documents using a similar DOM syntax.
· Search children and attributes by name.
· Modify/Write capabilities.
· Palm OS 3.0 and higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New Targets: Support Multibyte Strings and Comments. The Multi-Byte support languages that use more than one byte to represent a character, such as Unicode and Japanese Kanji.