SuperWaba is a Virtual Machine that can be run in Palm OS, Symbian, Pocket PC, Windows CE, AppletViewer and Windows 98 (and beyond). Because of the way SuperWaba was written, you can use Java to develop for it. You can write and debug the programs in your favorite Java IDE. When finish testing, just upload it to your handheld device.
SuperWaba is an open source project, covered by the GPL and LGPL licenses.
SuperWaba is a VM for PDAs and Smartphones. Because of the way SuperWaba was written, you can use Java to develop for it. Can run in PalmOS, Symbian, Windows CE/PocketPC devices, and in Windows 98/NT/2000/XP, and is fully emulated under JDK and browser. There's now a test version on Sony PSP!
Note: This version runs on Palm OS!
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· 1. added a kind of "flush" when Vm.debug is redirected to nvfs. this makes the debug really slow, but at least the data is now persisted after a reset.
· 2. fixed stack trace rebooting the device under some circunstantes.
· 3. now the virtualKeyboard is correctly set to false on Qtek 9100.
· 4. fixed y/z keys on German's Qtek 9100.
· 5. improved GPS class so that it read many commands sent in the same text line. Tested with Rikaline GPS-6033 Bluetooth and a Treo 650.
· 6. new changes on MotoQ: now the back key is back and the right selection key is ACTION.
· . updated the license for S60V3 devices. Now it expires at 2017.
· 7. vinicius: fixed NPE when using auto-scroll for a ScrollBar and the button was released but another timer event was dispatched.