ImageExpo is the ideal presentation and demonstration tool for mobile devices: ImageExpo enables displaying the phone screen on a PC or a video projector in real time via USB, WLAN or Bluetooth connection. It brings maximum attention and quality to any application, service or device related presentation.
The software consists of two parts: an application installed in a smart phone and another application in a PC. ImageExpo connects to the PC and projects the phone screen on the PC display. An advanced compression algorithm guarantees seamless data transfer and accurate colour and image reproduction, making the presentation enjoyable for the audience.
ImageExpo runs in trial mode once installed on your computer. You can use the trial mode to explore all product features and verify that ImageExpo works correctly with your phone. Please note that a separate license is required for each phone where ImageExpo is used.
Here are some key features of "ImageExpo":
· Show phone display on PC monitor or projector in real-time
· Control phone with PC keyboard and mouse
· Take screen shots and record video clips of phone display.
· Easy setup and connecting of device to PC via USB, WLAN or Bluetooth
· Symbian S60 3rd/5th Edition, Symbian^3
· Windows Mobile 6.1+
· Windows 2000, XP and Vista
· Mac OS X 10.3 or later (with Java v1.5+)
· Linux (with Sun Java v1.5+)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed and updated support for Symbian^3 and Maemo 5 PR1.3 update.
· Support for Nokia X5-01, 5250, C6-01, C7-00, E7-00, C5-03 and Maemo 5 PR1.3 update (N900).