HS2Edit is an Excel workbook that allows you to edit HandyShopper databases on your desktop. It requires Excel, naturally, and will work on both Windows and Mac computers. There is simply no quicker way to perform mass edits of HandyShopper lists than with HS2Edit, and HS2Edit is the ONLY way to edit HandyShopper databases on a Mac desktop.
1 HandyShopper on the desktop
- Edit HandyShopper lists in Excel on the desktop.
- Supports Excel97 and later.
- Supports Win98 and later (and perhaps older versions too).
- Supports MacOS, including OSX.
- Custom "HS2Edit" menu is added to the Excel menu bar.
2 Bulk modify
- Use the full power of Excel to modify the lists.
- Cut and paste blocks of information.
- Import/Export to create duplicate copies of lists, each with a different name.
3 Advanced features
- Embedded macros are automate many tasks.
- Create a custom aisle order.
- Merge 2 HandyShopper lists together.
- Select from several displaymodes, to make editing the data more convenient.
- Edit category and store names.